SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
We are currently seeking motivated and highly creative individuals to work with the marketing team to help curate content on all digital platforms.
• Help maintain social media platforms such as Pinterest, Tumblr, Polyvore, Wanelo, etc.
• Help track and analyze success of social media presence.
• Help curate and maintain fresh content on the blog.
• Help maintain a positive relationship with the online fashion community.
• Work with the marketing team to maintain contests, promotions, and other marketing initiatives.
• Take initiative to ensure schedules are maintained.
• Conduct emerging market research.
• Attend weekly marketing meetings and help maintain social media reports.
• Must be extremely organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
• Must be extremely familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, & Pinterest, etc.
• Must possess a strong knowledge of fashion blogs.
• Must be an avid online shopper.
• Must have exceptional creative writing skills.
• Must possess excellent skills with MS Office, Google Docs, etc.
• Must have reliable mode of transportation.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and availability to