HANDBAGS AND ACCESSORIES SALES REPRESENTATIVE
De L'avion, Inc. have an outstanding career opportunity for a handbags and Accessories Manufacturer Sales Representative with women's fashion accessories sales experience to join a leading Fashion Accessories Manufacturer.
We are searching for a "Road Warrior" Sales Representative with women's apparel sales experience to represent the company.
* Experience selling women's fashion accessories in a manufacturer rep environment.
* Road Warrior attitude.
* Positive attitude.
* Knowledge in up-to-date women's fashion.
* Four year degree in a related field in a plus.
* Able to travel up to 80%.
We offer an area competitive compensation and benefits program.
Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
Follow-up for collection of payment.
Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
1. Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
2. Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
3. Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
4. Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
5. Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
6. Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge and ensure pricing accuracy.
7. Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
8. Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
9. Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
10. Identify and resolve client concerns.
11. Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
12. Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
13. Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
14. Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
15. Responsible for ‘Bag-Show Inventory’. Maintain and update the BS Inventory list for any outgoing and incoming bags to and from customers.
16. Other duties as assigned.
Required - Multi Tasking, Microsoft Technologies
Preferred - Bilingual
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company:
De L’avion, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is proud of its continuous success. De L’avion is a factory direct manufacturer and multiline production showroom. The company specializes in delivering the latest fashion accessories to retail customers. The represented jewelry lines derive from two global jewelry designers. Handbag accessories are created by the De L’avion, Inc. team. Through network and great relationship with retailer customers, the company has successfully launched many De L’avion products. Our handbags have been showcased in many well-known retailers and department stores across the US and various International retail chains.
*Resume, cover letter, and availability should be emailed to